There are many reasons why people want to lose weight, it may be health, but there are far more personal reasons for wanting to change.
If you are overweight, spend a few minutes thinking about what losing weight would mean to you!
Perhaps some thoughts are
- I will be able to wear smaller and smarter clothes.
- My diabetes will improve
- I will feel fitter and healthier
- I will be able to play more with the kids/grandchildren
- My social life will improve
- My self worth will be less debilitating
- I will feel less anxious about things
- People will treat me with more respect and value my worth
- My aches and pains will improve
- I might even be able to say “NO” as I will be busy doing my own stuff
- These are only a few of the things that represent weight in our daily
When eating is triggered by an emotion you do not notice how much you are taking in or the size of your portions until it is too late. As you learn to take control of your thoughts, through hypnosis and NLP techniques, you learn to make better choices. Just imagine an easy answer! If you could “change your mind” the outcome would be different. This is NOT a diet it is a change of ind and thoughts which brings about life changing results which once learnt become sustainable for life.
If you are an emotional or unconscious eater then hypnotherapy is a great therapy for you. Most overweight people already know what they should or shouldn’t eat but they don’t have the willpower. Hypnotherapy helps re-write your association with food. We eat to live and should not confuse this with living to eat.
The Hypno-Band System
I am a Master practitioner in clinical hypnotherapy and a specialist in weight loss therapy, as well as a licensed practitioner of the UKs’ No.1 Gastric Band Hypnotherapy System.